Torna indietro   Camelot, la patria della cavalleria > English Section > Camelot and Arturian legends
Login:

Rispondi

Strumenti discussione
Vecchio 06-01-2011, 15.00.20   #1
Mordred Inlè
Cittadino di Camelot

L'avatar di Mordred Inlè
Registrazione: 02-08-2009
Mordred Inlè è un gioiello nella rocciaMordred Inlè è un gioiello nella rocciaMordred Inlè è un gioiello nella rocciaMordred Inlè è un gioiello nella roccia
Arthurian musicals

We are lucky, folks. There are at the moment two different arthurian musicals and another one in creation.
The first one is, of course, Camelot who is still in the teathers and was Kennedy's favourite musical. I actually didn't watch it (I only watched some vid from the 2008 performance with Bobby Steggert as Mordred) but I have the movie (it was filmed in the 1963 I think) with Richard Harrison and Vanessa Redgrave. It's LOVELY. Vanessa Redgrave is still my favourite Guinevere.
The second musical is Spamalot. It's hilarious and defenitely not politically correct. It's a musical adaptation from the Monty Python movie: The Holy Grail.
The third one (the one in production) it's an italian musical but I don't know a thing about it.

❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ In a relationship with arthurian legends
Mordred Inlè non è connesso   Rispondi citando
Vecchio 06-01-2011, 18.21.02   #2
SakiJune
Cittadino di Camelot

L'avatar di SakiJune
Registrazione: 16-03-2010
SakiJune è un gioiello nella rocciaSakiJune è un gioiello nella rocciaSakiJune è un gioiello nella roccia
Yes, we are lucky.
But I don't think the Italian one will be very good.
It's all about Lancelot and Malagant. No Mordred, can you imagine that? And no Gawain. Sigh.
Vecchio 06-01-2011, 19.31.14   #3
Mordred Inlè
Cittadino di Camelot

L'avatar di Mordred Inlè
Registrazione: 02-08-2009
Mordred Inlè è un gioiello nella rocciaMordred Inlè è un gioiello nella rocciaMordred Inlè è un gioiello nella rocciaMordred Inlè è un gioiello nella roccia
That's what I fear: A musical overromantic and sentimental : (
(without the cool guys!)

❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ In a relationship with arthurian legends
Mordred Inlè non è connesso   Rispondi citando

Rispondi